Effective Date: May 27, 2020
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Signtacular collects information from you and about you. This may include:
- Identifying Information. For example, we may collect your name, unique personal identifier, online identifier, mailing address, email address, postal address and telephone number, including your mobile phone number.
- Payment Information. For example, we may collect your credit card number and billing address.
- Information You Submit. For example, we may collect information when you contact us through the “Live Chat” feature on our site. We may also collect information submitted in connection with creating an account, completing an application, placing an order or making a purchase, including bank account numbers or other financial information.
- Device Information. For example, we may collect the type of device you use to access our Platforms. It may also include your device identification number, IP address or mobile operating system.
- Commercial Information. For example, we may collect information about the products or services purchased, obtained or considered, as well as other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other Network Activity Information. For example, we may collect information related to your browsing history, search history and other information regarding your interactions with our Platforms or advertisements.
- Other Information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We may look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. If you use our app, we may look at how often you use the app and where you downloaded it.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
Signtacular collects information in different ways.
Directly From You. For example, when you:
- Make a purchase in our Website.
- Make a return.
- Track an order online.
- Submit a request to our Customer Service team.
Passively. For example, when you:
- Visit and navigate Signtacular’s website on any device.
- Install and use Signtacular’s mobile app.
Through Cookies. A cookie is a small text file we store on your device
- Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie - These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies - These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies - These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our websites essential features. If you block or otherwise reject some of our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your shopping cart.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Examples of how we may use your information include:
- To Provide Our Products and Services. This could include fulfilling your requests for products or services. It could also include processing purchases or return transactions.
- To Improve Our Products and Services. We may use your information to make our Platforms better. We may also use your information to customize your experience with us.
- To Understand Your Interests. For example, we may use your information to better understand what products interest you based on information we collect about you.
- To Respond to Your Requests or Questions. This may include responding to your customer feedback.
- For Security Purposes. This could include protecting our company and our customers. It may also include protecting our Platforms.
- For Marketing Purposes. We may provide you with information about new products and special offers. We may use your information to serve you new products and offers. We may tell you about new features or updates. These might be offers or products we think you might find interesting.
- To Send Push Notifications. If you use our mobile apps, we may send you push notifications about new products or special offers.
- As Otherwise Permitted By Law or As We May Notify You.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information in the following ways:
- Internally. We may share your information within the Signtacular company. This includes our affiliates.
- With Our Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, this may include merchandise vendors and payment processors.
- With Any Successors to All or Part of Our Business. For example, if Signtacular merges with, acquires or is acquired by another business.
- To Comply With the Law or To Protect Ourselves. For example, this could include responding to a court order or subpoena. It could also include sharing information if a government agency or investigatory body requests.
- For Other Reasons We May Describe to You.
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. We use reasonable means to safeguard personal information under our control. A user id and a password are needed to access certain areas of the Signtacular Platforms. It is your responsibility to protect your username and password.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
Information we maintain will be stored in the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your personal information to the United States. This site is subject to U.S. laws, which may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you wish to contact us, please feel free to contact us by telephone at 888-705-SIGN.
CHANGES IN POLICY